1. The subscription rate is $249.00 for one year or $373.00 for two years (U.S. dollars) delivered anywhere in the United States of America by first class mail. A one year subscription includes six (6) bimonthly issues. International subscription rates are slightly higher to accommodate the cost of international air mail postal rates and handling.
2. Subscriber rights may not be assigned to anyone outside of the organization paying for the subscription.
3. The Riggs/Allen® Report does not currently limit the number of inquiries that can be made by one subscriber. However, since an excessive number of inquiries is unproductive for all parties we reserve the right to limit the number of inquiries that may be made by one subscriber at any time and without notice.
4. All listings from Intermediaries must represent a specific client relationship.
5. The Riggs/Allen® Report reserves the right to edit or omit any listing. The Riggs-Allen Report reserves the right to refuse any advertisement it deems inappropriate.
6. To be included in the Riggs/Allen® Report a listing must be consistent with our goal of publishing a multiple listing report of relevant middle market merger, acquisition, divestiture and corporate finance opportunities. All companies listed for sale must have revenues of at least $1,000,000. Slightly smaller companies with particularly attractive characteristics may be approved for listing. We do not accept listings from franchisors but will accept listings for the secondary sale of existing franchise units that meet our other requirements. We do not accept real estate listings unless the real estate is the business, such as with hotel, quarry, warehouse, agricultural and natural resource properties.
7. We do not currently limit the number of Acquisitions Available or Acquisitions Wanted listings that can be placed by any person. However, we reserve the right to do so at any time and without notice.
8. Information contained in the Riggs/Allen® Report is provided by other parties. Riggs/Allen® Report, Ltd. has made no independent investigation and makes no recommendation, warranty or representation concerning the completeness or accuracy of this information. The publishers disclaim responsibility for any actions resulting from contacts made through or information presented in the Riggs/Allen® Report and recommend that users of this publication conduct their own independent investigations prior to making any investment decisions.